Ali Bedni trek in November

Sinnu

I have signed up for Ali Bedni treck in November. I am going for the first time. In the WhatsApp  group created I don’t see anyone except me. Does it mean no one has enrolled for the trip. Will the trip get canceled if there is no minimum participation 

Hey, Ali Bedni is a beautiful trek. Glad to know you signed up for it

As its just October & your trek is in November, there are chances of it getting more registration. 

However, it might get merged with another group a day early or later if there are very few registration. So it's best if you book flexible flight tickets. 

It will give you the freedom of changing the dates without any additional cost. 

Hope this helps 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sayak, 

Trishul & Nanda Ghunti from the Ali Bedni trek is absolutely amazing & ideally this time of the year, the weather is clear so you should have amazing views 😍

Chances of snow around this time of the year is slim. It generally starts snowing from Middle of December but nothing is guaranteed in the mountains so, you never know😀

Due to the ban in Bugyal camping in Uttrakhand, Roupkund trek isn't possible. 

• SuhasSaya changed the title to Ali Bedni trek in November