MY FIRST WINTER TREK EXPERIENCE

Hello trekkers, 

I am staying in Uttarakhand from last 8 years. So, in my free time i used go for trekking, once i went to Tungnath in Feb i was totally got stunned after seeing the snow that got in all over trail. From the starting only i got snow, after the forest section the amount of snow was increasing, and the trail was fully covered with snow. When i reached the temple area i get shocked because the temple was totally covered with snow only the dome was Visible. After the summit we started descending the sunlight was reflecting the snow and the whole mountains looks like diamonds. During the whole trail i didn't find any trekker and it was so silent where I spotted a Himalayan Monal

rience.Screenshot_20221129-113927_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221129-113953_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221129-113304_Instagram.jpg

The folowing year i went to Khaliya top in Jan and i got to witness fresh snowfall in my trek and it was an amazing experience. The whole trail was covered with snow and even the trail was not visible, but it gives as a different level of adventure. This trail too has no trekkers like the previous year.  so, personally i will prefer Jan and Feb month for the real experience of snow 

Screenshot_20221129-113219_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221129-114031_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221129-113330_Instagram.jpg